12.01.2011

Review and Swatches : NYX Round Lipstick

hi guys
you must have heard about nyx right?
yeah their products extremely cheap and affordable
they offer a great pigmentation too!

here's about nyx round lipstick

(taken from http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/)

list of ingredients as well..
omg.. 144 shades.. and yet i only own 4 of them --"


NYX Round Lipstick
(L-R) LSS575 BLACK CHERRY, LSS635 DOLL, LSS628 TEA ROSE, LSS588 ORANGE SODA



i love black cherry and orange soda in real life..
i have a dark lips so, IMO
BLACK CHERRY is a deep red wine and i love it.. totally love it! it can brighten my face..
DOLL is a not too pink and not too red. i don't really like it on my lips. the colour turns out to be darker on my lips..
TEA ROSE is a nice pink and it's natural pink actually.. but i don't really like it.. the colour turns to have a hint of blue? i wonder why..
ORANGE SODA is a nude peachy orange.. i love nude lipstick coz it brighten my lips..



my bare lips.. dark lips --"


(all taken with artificial lightning)


see the black cherry? i wonder why my skin turned to olive --"
i don't really like both doll and tea rose.. they don't suit me..
well i bought them 2 months ago about @US$3.. cheap right?


so IMO


Pros:


• Cheap
• Great Pigmentation
• moisture my lips
• Creamy, shiny, glossy


Cons:


• not long lasting.. around 2 hours and you have to reapply it
• smells like chemicals and plastics.. which i don't really care
• not stiff enough so that i broke 3 of them --"


Repurchase? sure, why not? i want to buy NYX round lipstick in Bruised and almost black..


well, what about you? what do you prefer nude, natural or dramatic lipstick?
as for me, nude and dramatic deep red lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment